Apply for Digital Health Fellowship
Allied for Startups is the voice of startups in politics and government. We represent over 40 European and global startup associations (France Digitale, Startups.be, Startup Poland, etc), making their voice heard in European Institutions. We work alongside European and global technology companies and trade associations to improve conditions for digital entrepreneurship at large. Our fields of work include policies and topics relevant for startups, such as artificial intelligence, digital therapeutics, health, privacy, the blockchain, access to talent, funding, etc.
As our digital health fellow, your main tasks will be to build and strengthen the DTx brand, which is a bridge between digital health startups and policy makers, thereby setting the scene and building the backbone of impactful policy campaigns through your research and writing. This is a 12-month contract.
The ideal candidate has first-hand experience in digital health and/or EU affairs, a curiosity for startups, innovation and stays independently on top of issues. S/he has a bright and curious mind and the ability to learn, understand and act fast while demonstrating a sense of political acumen, humour, and team spirit.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Be a self-starting tech & policy enthusiast; an independent & creative thinker;
- Excellent language skills in English; further languages are an advantage;
- Have a high emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills;
- Possess knowledge and understanding of EU institutions and legislative processes;
- Demonstrate appreciation and skills to lead organisational tasks;
- Be a recent graduate in political science, biology, an interdisciplinary degree, or similar;
- Have the legal eligibility to work in the EU.
Main duties and responsibilities are to:
- Execute and shape a workstream on digital health;
- Do research on policy issues and drive their uptake internally & externally;
- Contribute and further positioning and advocacy efforts;
- Build & maintain ties with startup founders and community leaders across Europe;
- Play a proactive role in everyday operations.
- Be part of a unique, young organisation representing startups in public policy;
- A challenging experience being part of a growing team;
- The opportunity to build knowledge and a network in digital health, startup and tech policy;
- Exposure to a vibrant startup-scene, leading tech companies and policymakers;
- Influencing and shaping the public debate around cutting edge technologies;
- Opportunity to put your creativity to the test implementing own ideas;
- An ample remuneration package & travel opportunities;
- Unique learning & growth perspectives.
Send your application to email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Manon Tabaczynsky.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.