Join the dream team!
Allied for Startups is looking for a digital Health Fellow
Send us a
Digital Health Fellowship
Allied for Startups is looking for a Digital Health Fellow! We’re looking for a startupper: a self-starter, independent, motivated and tech savvy individual. As our digital health fellow, your main tasks will be to build bridges between digital health startups and policy makers, thereby setting the scene and building the backbone of impactful policy campaigns through research and writing and building connections. During the ongoing pandemic, the importance of digital health has reached an all-time high. Please note this is an entry level position.
You will be a part of multi-stakeholder forums and represent digital health entrepreneurs in the COVID-19 recovery and the digital transformation of healthcare.
Ideally the candidate has first-hand experience in digital health and/or EU affairs, a curiosity for startups and innovation. We are looking for someone who is curious, has a positive and can-do attitude while demonstrating a sense of political acumen, humour, and team spirit!
Allied for Startups is the voice of startups in politics and government. We represent over 46 European and global startup associations (BESCO, Startup Canada, Startup Malaysia), making their voice heard in international organisations and governments. Our fields of work include digital policies and startup-relevant topics such as platform governance, data, artificial intelligence and digital health.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
– Be a self-starting tech & policy enthusiast; an independent & creative thinker;
– Excellent language skills in English; other languages are an advantage;
– Emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills are a must;
– Knowledge and understanding of EU institutions and legislative processes;
– Demonstrates skills to lead organisational and administrative tasks;
– Holds a university degree, a masters is an advantage.
– Be eligible to work in the EU.
Main duties and responsibilities:
– Shape and execute a workstream on digital health;
– Do research on policy issues and drive their uptake internally & externally;
– Contribute and further positioning and advocacy efforts;
– Build & maintain ties with startup founders and community leaders across Europe;
– Play a proactive role in everyday operations.
What we offer:
– Be part of a unique, dynamic and flexible team organisation;
– The opportunity to build knowledge and a network in digital health, startup and policy
– Exposure to a vibrant startup and innovation scene and policymakers;
– Influencing and shaping the public debate around cutting edge technologies;
– Opportunity to put your creativity to the test implementing own ideas;
– A competitive remuneration package under a Convention d’immersion professionnelle;
Please send us your CV, (europass format will not be accepted) and a 1-page motivation letter that answers the following questions: why do you want to work for Allied for Startups and why do you think you are the best candidate?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (and CC email@example.com) to the attention of Mrs. Manon Tabaczynsky before 17th of February EOB.
We are expecting a large number of applications. As a small team, we are unable to answer to everyone individually, if you haven’t heard back from us by 3 March please assume you have not been shortlisted and we wish the best of luck!