Join the dream team!
Junior Campaigns Officer
Junior Health Policy Officer
Allied For Startups is looking for a
We’re looking for a true startupper!
We’re looking for a startupper: a self-starter, independent, motivated and tech savvy individual to join our team as soon as possible! As our Junior Health Policy Officer, your main tasks will be understanding and explaining the intersection of health, technology, and digital policy and also to build bridges between digital health startups and policy makers, thereby setting the scene and building the backbone of impactful policy campaigns through research, writing, and building connections. Ideally, the candidate has initial first-hand experience in digital health and/or EU affairs, and a curiosity for startups and innovation in the health space. We are looking for someone who is passionate, has a positive and can-do attitude while demonstrating a sense of political acumen, humour, and team spirit!
Allied for Startups is the voice of startups in policy and government. We represent over 46 European and global startup associations (BESCO, Startup Canada, Startup Malaysia), making their voice heard in international organisations and governments. Our fields of work include digital policies and startup-relevant topics such as platform governance, data, artificial intelligence, and digital health.
About the position
About the position: To begin as soon as possible, the position consists of a 12-month Fellowship (Convention d’immersion professionnelle). Your main responsibilities will be to coordinate the healthtech project and partners, create strategic positions and campaigns on health policy files, and be part of multi-stakeholder forums to represent healthtech entrepreneurs in the digital transformation of healthcare.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
– Be eligible for a CIP (must be an EU National)
– Have a background in policy, health or digital.
– Be a self-starting tech & policy enthusiast; an independent & creative thinker;
– Excellent language skills in English; other languages are an advantage;
– Emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills are a must;
– Knowledge and understanding of EU institutions and legislative processes;
– Knowledge and understanding of key health files in the EU.
– Demonstrates skills to lead organisational and administrative tasks;
– Holds a university degree, a Master’s degree is an advantage.
What we offer:
– Be part of a unique, dynamic and flexible organisation;
– The opportunity to build a network in digital policy and the startup ecosystem
– Exposure to a vibrant startup and innovation scene and policy makers;
– Influencing and shaping the public debate around cutting edge technologies;
– A competitive remuneration package under Convention d’immersion professionnelle;
Please send your CV and Cover Letter (1 page each) in a single merged document (PDF) before November 10th EOB to email@example.com with the subject line HealthTech Fellow – YOUR NAME. Your Cover Letter must include the answer to the following question: Name a current health-policy challenge for startups – how would you address it?