Your summer reading list about startups and technology
Based on the alternative summer reading list by Guy and Charlotte from 2015 and our #techxmasreadings we want to keep this beautiful idea alive ask: what are the essential reads for European policy makers (and everyone) this summer and throughout 2016?
The project remains crowdsourced and open so feel free to add your suggestions and let’s make this list a useful resource for anyone interested in tech and EU policy, especially MEPs and Commissioners!
Feel free to contribute books, articles, blogs, podcasts newsletters etc. & let us know what you think should be the must-read for everyone.
Find the collaborative list here: http://bit.ly/2a1zNwY – and below the current recommendations.
- The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism – Arun Sundararajan
- Opportunity Now: Europe’s Mission to Innovate – Robert Madelin
- The Future of Work Skills and Resilience for a World of Change – EPSC – European Political Strategy Centre
- The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies – Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee
- Zero to One – Peter Thiel
- Change by Design – Tim Brown
- Start-up Nation – Dan Senor and Paul Singer
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon – Brad Stone