Your Chance to Win The European Patients’ Digital Health Awards!
Are you the next PDHA champion? Here is your opportunity to win a prize and recognition for your work in digital health innovation! We are very excited to be partnering up for the first ever European edition of the Patient Digital Health Awards – an initiative spotlighting Europe’s best digital health solutions improving the health and quality of life of patients and caregivers. This is a unique opportunity for European startups working in the digital health space to showcase their patient-focused innovations and gain visibility for their work. Applications are now open!
The PDHA initiative is scaling across European borders to bolster the vital role of healthcare innovation at the rapidly evolving intersection of technology and science, for both patients and providers. Four digital health innovators across Europe will be awarded for their patient-centric solutions by a judging panel composed of European patient advocacy associations and patients. Take a look at the winners of the PDHA 2020!
As a proud partner of PDHA, we celebrate all opportunities to recognise the cutting-edge technology and progress startups offer within digital health innovation. Startups continue to showcase their problem-solving abilities in reaction to new challenges, all the while remaining true to their users: patients. It’s time to recognise innovation from a patient perspective and applaud solutions that improve quality of life. We encourage all European digital health innovators to apply for this year’s edition of PDHA!
How to apply:
- The call for applications is now open
- Deadline for applications is July 25th, 2021
- One digital health innovator will be rewarded for each of the four award categories:
- Digital Prevention and Diagnostics, Mental Health, and Social Support
- New Ways to Interact with Healthcare Teams and Providers
- Disease Monitoring and Therapeutics
- Returning to Care (in the context of COVID)
- Innovators will be awarded during the virtual PDHA ceremony on September 23rd, 2021
- Winners will receive a financial reward of €2.000 alongside networking and heightened visibility opportunities
More information on the PDHA website