AI and Data Acts: catalyst or constraint for European startups?
March 28, 2023 Brussels
Allied for Startups came together with startup associations from across Europe and co-organised an event at the European Parliament to discuss two essential topics for startups and entrepreneurs: the AI Act and the Data Act.
The event was an interactive discussion among entrepreneurs, startup organisations and policy makers from the European Parliament and European Commission:
- MEP Dragos Tudorache, Renew
- MEP Deirdre Clune, EPP
- MEP Brando Benifei, S&D
- MEP Pilar del Castillo, EPP
- MEP Damian Böselager, Greens
- MEP Alin Mituța, Renew
- Lucilla Sioli, Director for AI and Digital Industry at European Commission
- Bjorn Juretzki, Head of Unit “Data Policy and Innovation” – DG CONNECT